5 Kinds of Relaxation
Five Kinds of Relaxation
1) Daily Meditation: Be mindful and be aware of your thoughts. Learn to become more sensitive to your internal workings by adapting a daily meditation practice.
2) Relaxation Exercises: Try yoga, meditation or even a walk around the neighborhood.
3) Imagery: Counteract external and internal stressors by filling your mind with positive thoughts and replays of pleasant scenes.
4) Music: Listen to whatever music relaxes your mind and body.
5) Aromatherapy: Did you know that your sense of smell is incredibly powerful? When you breathe in, the aroma goes through your olfactory nerve straight to your amygdala (the emotion center of our brains)